Friday, April 22, 2011

The Sidewalk Stumble

I woke up early this morning and decided to do a run outside because the sun was shining and the roads were calling my name. I did a good 8.5 miles, but the real thrill that got my heart pumping came from the fall that I almost endured.  I could have lost my two front teeth as my face plowed into the sidewalk cement. Now, now don't let me fool you into thinking this is something that happens on rare occasions...I came home and told Jason about it. He was about as surprised as he probably would've been if I had told him that I have 10 toes. He admirers my gracefulness.


Mom and I went to pick out a lovely Easter dress. I'm an excellent shopper and I like to think of myself as a real bargain shopper. I usually find all the best things in the store, and then as I continue to walk around the store shopping, I'll decide against all the things I picked up and and leave the store empty-handed. Jason really likes when we go shopping together and witnesses this. I bet the store employees really appreciate it too. I sincerly apologize if you work in a department/grocery/retail store. I've accepted this as a problem and I'm working on it.

I've decided on my next purchase though. A road bike! I've got some searching to do. Hopefully I can find one for me and one for Jason at a good price. Or if not, I'll tie a wagon onto mine and pull him around with me for safety precautions. He keeps me safe. :)

Let the search for a beautiful bike begin!


 Hope you all have had a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment