Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 1: Redhead BORN!

As the title suggests, let's start on  the magical day that I was born.
October 9, 1987 the world changed forever
Just kidding.


I know, I know...you're saying "please..tell me more! tell me more!"..but I can't start there. Probably because I could go on...and on...and on... and my whole blog would be over in one day. I would blog myself out and you would be so disappointed because you would never hear from me ever again. What a shame..I bet you're eyes are filling with tears thinking about it. All in good time, my new friends.
My blog was born on this day, so therefore a part of me was also born on this day as the title suggests. And it has been a fabulous day in my redheaded life.
There are few things I enjoy more than a day off work with Jason, a lunch consisting of a ginormous salad bar, a hot fudge sundae, an 8 miler, and a relaxing evening baking a carrot cake for my dad's birthday tomorrow.
You'll soon come to find out that I love salad bars and salads in general. I even play this really cool game sometimes with Jason. We call it "Redhead vs Salad". We have yet to come across a salad that I can't finish and my salad bar visits are marked by numerous trips with plates so stacked so high that I can see Jason trying to cover his eyes as I walk back to the table. I don't know if it's my plates filled with greens spilling off the sides into a trail that leads to the table or my grace that causes him to flinch. That's another thing...I'm super graceful. The first time Jason and I went to Blockbuster we were walking through the parking lot and I slipped and fell on my back on pond of ice. Jason tells me that there was no other ice in the parking lot except for the piece that was the size of a single square of toilet paper that I fell on. I just tell him he's lucky I'm alive after such a spill and that if he had been more careful of where we parked then there probably wouldn't of been a problem. Anyways,  I have never met a salad I couldn't handle and Jason doesn't think there's one out there that could stomp me. He's my biggest (only....) fan. I'll start sharing more and more pictures as I get better at this thing. Jason, by the way, is my the most wonderful boyfriend a girl could ask for. I guess I should have properly introduced him.  He is truly wonderful and so supportive. I'm one lucky girl. He's very strong, brave, handsome, courageous, and he loves redheads. We have another game we play where we spot redheads. This game never ends. He'd be really upset if I didn't point out every single beautiful redheaded person I saw and I know I could barely stand to breathe another breath if he didn't tell me when he saw one of my own.
So, by now I'm sure you're thinking that I could possibly be crazy and that you should call the authorities on me and save poor Jason from me and all my crazy ways. Or maybe you were a lucky one and hit the X at the top of the screen. These are all my sincerest worries. However, I hope you give me a chance and that you find that I may be weird, but I'm okay...sometimes. :)
With Easter soon approaching, I've yet to fine my Easter dress. I plan to dress up like the Easter bunny and chase Jason around after I hide Easter eggs for him that morning. We may be 23 and 25... but I think he'd secretly like it, just like he enjoys sleeping with 3 blankets on the bed and keeping the house at 72 degrees so I don't turn blue. He's never had to say it, but I think he'd really miss it and get cold if I didn't do that for him.
Well, it's almost 11:00pm...way past my bed time. I'd go to bed at 8:30pm every night if I could. If I'm not careful, sometimes I just fall asleep mid-sentence. If any of my posts end like that, you now know why. I pray for a beautiful day tomorrow and I can't wait to see what it consists of. Hopefully sunshine and redheads for all of you :) Be brave and smile my beautiful fellow bloggers.


Day 1 Down. Good Night World!

No comments:

Post a Comment